How to create a collection
- Create a New Story
- Go the Details tab, and scroll down till the “Select a collection ” dropdown
- Click on “Add new collection” and fill the basic informations
How to edit your collection
- Go to a story you created (you can access to it on your bookshelf)
- Scroll down until the Story Details
- Click on the Collection
- Go to the 3 dots on the top right of the page and click on edit
Pro tip #1: The importance of the description
The Collection page is a great place to provide an overview of your project and what readers can expect. Be sure to include any important information: an overview of the project, why they should collect your stories, and don't forget any important links.
👉 Do you want to make your description text stand out? Check out this Markdown cheat sheet.
Pro tip #2: A picture is worth a thousand words
The recommended Readl Stories Collection header image size is 1500x700 pixels.