What is a Readl Story?
A Readl Story can be created through writing, images, video and sound on the Readl Stories platform and can be minted as an NFT on the Polygon network.
How to create a Readl Story
- Create a New Story by clicking on the + New Story button on the top right of the app.
- You’ll find two tabs—one for writing your story and another for setting up its details and specs.
- To start writing your story, select the Story Tab and start writing.
- Personalize your story by adding images and format options, tap on the 6 dots at the right of your text.
- After you create your Readl Story, you can set up your Story details by selecting the Details Tab
- In the Details Tab you will be able to set up the following:
- Cover picture: images can be any size but it’s recommend 1:1 (square - ex. 1000x1000) or 4:6 (ex. 800x1200px)
- Story description: use this section to describe your content and/or include useful information for your collectors such as utilities.
- Define if your story is Private (users can see a preview of the content, but they need to collect in order to access the full content.) or not (users can access the full content for free)
- Story Tags: you can add any tag you think will help categorize your content
- Select the Collection in which you want to add this story (see how to create a collection here link)
- Minting Conditions: decide the number of copies you allow users to mint. This cannot be changed after publishing.
- Commission on resale: please note that, if the asset is sold in a different marketplace, resale percentage is subject to the third party marketplace policy.
- Royalties distribution: unlimited distribution of royalties.
- Explicit & Sensitive content
- To sell your story: go to bookshelf, click on the story you want to sell and scroll down and click on “sell story”
- To delete your story: go to bookshelf, click on the story you want to delete and click on the 3 dots on the top right
Pro tip #1: A picture is worth a thousand words
The recommended Readl Stories cover image size is 1500x700 pixels.